MW - International MBA | Region: Global
Our MBA programme is a life-changing experience, a programme of professional and personal development that has helped shape the lives and careers of many of World's leading business executives.
The International MBA - is the top level programme at M&MU Business School. It's objective is to consolidate advanced knowledge and management competencies in a practical context, as well as to remove boundaries in handling complex situations, to build leadership potential so as to be able to interact effectively with a range of specialists and to implement business solutions effectively and effectively.
The MBA is targeted towards:
- International managers, leading a team with responsibility for an international market and/or product segment;
- Middle Management executives seeking to become more effective leaders and who are interested in broadening their business knowledge;
- Experts or functional managers that are ready for the next step in their career;
- Managers with 2 to 8 years of professional experience and at least 1 years of management experience.
Why this programme?
The programme provides you with the knowledge and skills to increase your effectiveness as a manager and improve corporate performance. Through this programme, you and your fellow participants will gain the confidence to become outstanding business leaders.
Our focus is on developing the whole person – as a learner and leader. Here we teach you not what to think, but how to think. It’s an important difference. We believe that an adaptable approach will be essential for success in your business career. Many of the roles you’ll take on in your working life may not even exist yet, so think of this as a form of future-proofing. We won’t just equip you with the latest in management theory, but with the skills, you need to lead effectively in any organisation.
We hold our MBA programme entirely online in a self-paced manner and divided it into 2 weeks modules which, in turn, give a student access to the most critical topics in the field of management.
2. 0101 | MW-EN | Personal Development
- Finding yourself
- Personal Confidence & Motivation
- Goal Setting for Success
- Effective Discipline
3. 0022 | MW-EN | Management Basics
- Management Basics
- Administration Skills
- Management Briefs
- Change Management
4. 0024 | MW-EN | Entrepreneurship
- Interpersonal Skills For Entrepreneurs
- Making the Business Case
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset
5. 0134 | MW-EN | Human Resource Management
- Basics HRM
- Recruitment and Selection
- Internal Communication Management
6. 0054 | MW-EN | Marketing & Sales
- Essentials of Marketing
- Effective Marketing
- Basic Selling Skills
- Sales Planning
- Negotiating Sales
7. 0072 | MW-EN | Economics
- Modern Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
8. 0062 | MW-EN | Financial Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- International Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
9. OP43IFRS | EN | International Financial Reporting Standards
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Reporting Techniques in Support of Managerial Decision Making
10. 0081| MW-EN | Project Management
- The Practical Guide to Project Management
- Managing Projects
11. 0097 | MW-EN | Operations Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
12. 0082 | MW-EN | Strategic Management
- Principles of strategic management
- Studying strategy
13. 0099 | MW-EN | The Final Project
Tuition Fee: £1,199
- Our fees include access to course materials and assessment;
- A Personal Account with 24/7 access;
- Support & wellbeing services;
- As well as course materials, you’ll have access to online resources including videos and additional components relevant to each course.
All our programmes have the same minimum entry requirements:
- You must be over 25 years old;
- You must normally be a graduate of an approved University;
- You are expected to have minimum 2 years or more of full-time work experience;
- You must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
In order to complete your application, the following documents must be provided:
- Transcripts: a copy of your list of grades;
- A copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program);
- Your curriculum vitae (in English.);
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results. TOEFL or IELTS (Optional);
- Essay (in English) "What are your career goals over the next 3-5 years and what, in your imagination, would be your long-term dream job?" (400-500 words);
- 1 recommendation letter (in English/Optional).
If you do not meet our formal entry requirements, but still feel you can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, you may still be accepted onto a course. Each application will be considered on its merits.
How you will study
The International MBA is entirely 100% online and self-paced. The programme would last for 6-12 months. The modules are 11 in number and the Final Project as well. There are textbooks for every module, videos which can be watched when you are less busy, as well as other study materials recommended by our tutors. Every module should be submitted with an appropriate test, that you are to provide online for checking up. At the expiration of the programme, you have to submit the Final Project.
For your studies, you will just need a computer/tablet/smartphone with internet access. Digital − the new normal in business − will strengthen your learning process. Our M&MU Smart Education platform grants you access to all of the learning materials anywhere and anytime.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Capture many key learning points of an MBA;
- Broaden your horizon and gain a well-rounded business acumen;
- Gain exposure to best practices and benchmarks beyond your industry;
- Discard outdated approaches and learn up-to-the-minute strategies;
- Sharpen your ability to make decisions in a complex business environment;
- Go from ideas to action with practical exercises and group project;
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job;
- Boost the equity of your CV and LinkedIn (or other social media) profile.
Request more information